GATES Construction, a full service, award winning construction management, general contracting and design build company headquartered in Bonita Springs, Florida, has opening for Project Coordinator.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a well-established construction management, and general contracting company. Some of the essential functions are listed below.
- Permitting: Complete permitting process to include all drawings, application, NOC, and fees
- Permit follow up on county website – Weekly and/or as needed, update the Permit log every, etc.
- Complete contracts, change orders, purchase orders, RFI’s, submittals and correspondence in a timely manner
- Keep all Subcontractors insurance current
- Update and maintain Project Management and Superintendent books
- Communicate with the Project Managers and Superintendents
- Complete all tasks assigned by the Project Manager in a timely manner
- Fax a memo to all subcontractors with outstanding Insurance, MSDS, Submittals, Change orders and/or Contracts always follow up with a phone call.
- Update the Project Tracking Log after making all calls to subcontractors on projects.
- Track Builders Risk Insurance on all projects including Tenant Improvements.
- Maintain Field and Master MSDS books.
- Scan and Save Aerial Photos to Job Tree
- Setup Job Trailer with the following: Phone Service, DSL, Cable, Sprint PCS, Water Service, etc.
- 5 + years Project Coordination experience
- Gemini Accounting Software experience a plus.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience and be proficient with Excel.
- Must be well organized, a self-starter and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional attitude, team player and reliable.
- Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Screen
- Valid State Driver’s License
If you possess the qualifications needed and the desire to work with a well-established firm with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, please submit your resume along with cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a full comprehensive salary benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, AFLAC, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, and much more.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace/E-Verify