At GATES, we believe it is important to establish ourselves as an integral part of your team very early in the process. While critical, the goals of pre-construction are not simply to define cost and schedule. In addition, we are committed to working with you and your teams to leverage the full benefit of our ability while identifying and actively planning for construction issues that impact budget and schedule objectives.
- CM process encourages team approach with the Owner and Architect.
- Faster method of delivery than traditional design-bid-build.
- Increases quality control through:
- Design Review
- Sub-contractor Selection
- Preliminary Pricing
- Determine Guaranteed Maximum Price
Successful construction is all about managing people and tasks. Without the proper leadership, cost and schedule objectives can be the primary factors at risk. GATES believes it is our role to provide quality and experienced project management ensuring these benchmarks are not compromised.
Construction Management Advantages:
- Construction Scheduling
- Construction Supervision
- LEED Management (if applicable)
- Bid Award and Procurement
- SWMBE Participation (if applicable)
- Cost Control
- Management Reporting & Document Control
- Subcontractor Management & Field Control
- Safety Administration
- Quality Control
- Owner Move-in Planning and Management
- Project Close-Out
- Warranty Management
Design-build is a project delivery system where, in contrast to “design-bid-build”, both the design and construction are contracted through a single entity and thus a single source of responsibility committed to achieving all project goals.
GATES will expedite, manage, and document this entire process of design and construction so that each team member is positioned to fulfill their unique roles. A full-time senior project manager will be directly involved with all such aspects including, development, permitting, estimating, and construction delivery.